Book Title: Self-Disciplined Producer: Develop a Powerful Work Ethic, Improve Your Focus, and Produce Better Results
Publisher: Meadows Publishing
Release Date: 2018-03-06
Author: Martin Meadows
- The Highway of Life: 11 Steps to Finding your Purpose in Life without Sweating the Details
- The Art and Science of Self-Discovery: Explore your Personality, Discover Your Strengths, Gain Self-Awareness, and Design a Life That Fits You
- Age In Reverse: Get More Fit, Keep Your Brain Active, And Increase Your Energy Every Day - Look And Feel Younger Than A Year Ago
- Upgrade Yourself: Simple Strategies to Transform Your Mindset, Improve Your Habits and Change Your Life
- The 1% Rule: How to Fall in Love with the Process and Achieve Your Wildest Dreams
- 365 Days With Self-Discipline: 365 Life-Altering Thoughts on Self-Control, Mental Resilience, and Success
- The Art of Taking Action: How to Stop Overthinking, Get Over Your Fears, and Become Insanely Proactive
- The 10-Step Depression Relief Workbook: A Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Approach
- Reinvent Me: How to Transform Your Life & Career
- The Self-Discipline Blueprint: A Simple Guide to Beat Procrastination, Achieve Your Goals, and Get the Life You Want
Special launch week price of just $0.99. Goes up to $3.99 on Thursday, March 15.
Short. To the Point. To Help High Performers Become Even More Productive
Results are what matter the most to you. You want to be a reliable producer of value in your chosen domain: whether it’s your career, business, sports, studies, non-profit endeavors, or any other undertaking requiring intense focus.
You’d like to learn how to become more productive, but your time is precious, and you don’t have time for a five-hundred-page book only to discover that you can summarize it with two sentences.
If that’s you, Self-Disciplined Producer is for you. Written with high performers in mind, it’s a concise guide covering the most effective techniques to build self-control, improve your productivity and deliver consistent results day in, and day out. In about an hour and a half of reading you’ll discover:
- a confusingly simple strategy of an American novelist and screenwriter that can help you overcome one habit that is most harming your productivity,
- how distractions can make you more eager to get to work,
- three strategies to ensure that you always finish what you started instead of leaving all your projects half-finished,
- five strategies to embrace delayed gratification and become more patient with the process so that you won’t give up prematurely,
- a fun mental exercise to help you identify the most important task and reduce time spent on less meaningful activities,
- a principle developed in the 14th century by an English philosopher that can help you simplify your workday and become more productive,
- a law humorously invented by a British naval historian that can help you perform your most important tasks in half the time usually needed to get them done,
- six methods to recharge for higher productivity—because without a proper rest protocol you’ll be unlikely to ever operate at an optimal level.
The author of Self-Disciplined Producer has been using these techniques to help him publish sixteen books, create four video courses with over 25,000 enrolled students in total, and translate his books into ten languages—all in the span of two years and a half.
If you’re eager to learn how to double, triple, or even quadruple your productivity, don’t hesitate any longer. Invest an amount equivalent to what you pay for a cup of coffee, apply the teachings from this book to your workday and reap the benefits that might lead to thousandfold or higher returns.