Book Title: Cracking the SAT Subject Test in Math 2, 2nd Edition: Everything You Need to Help Score a Perfect 800 (College Test Preparation)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Author: Princeton Review
Related BooksEVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 800. Equip yourself to ace the SAT Subject Test in Math 2 with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including 3 full-length practice tests, thorough reviews of key topics, and targeted strategies for every question type.
We don't have to tell you how tough SAT Math is—or how helpful a stellar exam score can be for your chances of getting into your top-choice college. Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the SAT Subject Test in Math 2
arms you to take on the test and achieve your highest score.Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Expert subject reviews for every test topic
• Up-to-date information on the SAT Subject Test in Math 2
• Score conversion tables to help you assess your performance and track your progressPractice Your Way to Perfection.
• 3 full-length practice tests
(2 in the book and 1 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills throughout each content chapter
• End-of-chapter summaries to help you master key points