Book Title: 103 Group Activities and TIPS (Treatment Ideas & Practical Strategies)
Publisher: PESI Publishing & Media
Author: Judith Belmont
- 150 More Group Therapy Activities & TIPS
- Engage the Group, Engage the Brain: 100 Experiential Activities for Addiction Treatment
- 100 Interactive Activities for Mental Health and Substance Abuse Recovery
- Group Exercises for Addiction Counseling
- Therapy Games: Creative Ways to Turn Popular Games Into Activities That Build Self-Esteem, Teamwork, Communication Skills, Anger Management, Self-Discovery, and Coping Skills
- The Addiction Recovery Skills Workbook: Changing Addictive Behaviors Using CBT, Mindfulness, and Motivational Interviewing Techniques (New Harbinger Self-help Workbooks)
- A New Beginning Recovery Card Game
- Relapse Prevention Counseling Workbook: Practical Exercises for Managing High-Risk Situations
- 101 Trauma-Informed Interventions: Activities, Exercises and Assignments to Move the Client and Therapy Forward
- CBT Worksheets: CBT Worksheets for CBT therapists in training: Formulation worksheets, Padesky hot cross bun worksheets, thought records, thought ... worksheets and CBT handouts all in one book.
Fill your therapeutic toolbox with innovative, experiential exercises to enhance any group with 103 Group Activities and TIPS and Belmont's newest group book (2016) 150 Group Therapy Activities and TIPS!103 Group Activities and T.I.P.S. (Treatment Ideas and Practical Strategies),
as well as her more recently released 150 Group Therapy Activities and TIPS
, are gleaned from 40 years of clinical experience coupled with her passion for "hands-on" mental wellness education.
These straightforward and universally relevant "how to" exercises are smartly spiral bound so you can easily make copies for your clients. All the TIPS are geared to helping participants take a proactive approach and experience change, not just talk about it.
Within the T.I.P.S. approach, each of the 103 activities, handouts or strategies is broken down even further into T.I.P.s (Theory, Implementation and Processing). This unique approach makes every TIP easy to understand and put to practice.
You will find blueprints for group success in icebreakers, role plays, mindfulness, stress resiliency, communication skills, imagery, personal growth, group cohesiveness and skill building.